-Development of South-South business relations. This involves setting up a meeting platform between africans investors and entrepreneurs and the diaspora, so that large companies that are already successful can coach and help startups.
– Development of north-south business relations. This will consist in bringing in foreign investors to finance government projects and private companies by BOT or TP.
-Negotiation of flexible investment terms. We will approach the various African governments to request facilitative measures for companies who want to make large investments (minimum ten million US dollars) in agriculture, health and industries.
-Negotiation of tax advantages That the State can give our investors investment zones with low tax rates.
– Agro-industry Negotiation of Arab lands with government authorities We have investors who want to do industrial agriculture accompanied by processing units. This project will be able to directly employ around 1,500 people per country.
– Commercial advantages Help importers to benefit from banking instruments to facilitate their international transactions
– Project financing Help entrepreneurs to design bankable business plans and find guarantees to access international financing
– Sports development This will involve rewarding the 11 best young footballers on the continent and offering them to major European clubs (maximum age 20).
– The awards ceremony It helps boost the activities and the notoriety of local elected officials, executives from the private, public and parapublic sector, entrepreneurs, startups, etc., through our digital and communication promotion nationally and internationally with our partners of the written press and audio visual such as:
- Financial Africa
- Young Africa
- Forbes Africa
- Forbes Middle East
- Fraternité matin